Complimentary shipping on all US orders

FAQs

What is 925 Sterling Silver?

925 or Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and the other 7.5% is comprised of other metals, usually copper. 

Is the gold plating real or is it just a color?

Most of our items have real 14 karat gold vermeil coating and have an anti-tarnish coating to ensure longevity of the jewelry. It will be noted on the item description whether it is gold plated or gold colored. 

What is the difference between a Crystal, Zircon and a Cubic zirconia?

Crystals are man-made glass gems traditionally produced using quartz, minerals and sand. In our jewelry we only use crystals from the 2 biggest and most reputable brands, Preciosa and Swarovski. 

Zircon's are underrated gems should not be confused with a cubic zirconia as they are naturally occurring and found in the earth's crust. Zircons are considered a more natural option for diamond alternatives. 

Cubic zirconia’s (CZ) are lab-made "synthetic diamonds". They are optically flawless, extremely durable and come in a variety of different colors. Cubic Zirconia’s are typically set into pieces of jewelry by hand.

Are your products ethically sourced?

We strive to provide high quality items at an affordable price without compromising quality and that includes sourcing our materials from conflict free zones and countries. The silver used in our products is mined from Australia and South America.